Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chasing Wolves by Harper Smith



These photos were taken by Harper Smith for the winter issue of Factory Magzine. Of course when I saw the title it instantly appealed to me but that was not the only thing that drew my attention. The vintage look and brilliant nature setting are very eye catching. Bonus points for the crushed velvet dress seen in the bottom photo (you know how much we love the velvet look from a post made earlier by our lovely Melissa). The outfits are plain amazing and I absolutely love all the black, of course I mean that in the cheeriest way!

Photo credit and the rest of the editorial can be found here.

Enjoy, Meg

11 comments:

  1. love this pics!

    http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these photos are amazing. I love the snow, it makes it kind of magical/oldworld style. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xo!

    Alexandra

    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are stunning! and i love your blog name! my friends and i call ourselves the wolfpack lol (from the hangover)

    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-giveaway-time-oh-yeah-oh-yeah.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. the images are so dramatic and divine!!!

    I'm a fashion lawyer living, playing and shopping in LA. Check out my blog and enter to win a pair of Report Signature Fairfax 3 Over the Knee Boots. Giveaway ends this Friday: http://goodbadnfab.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-year-new-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning pictures. i love them!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabulous photos! www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this ed is ef one of my favorite from the last several months!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, I love these pictures! Great blog lady! xxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete