Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Gospel According to Megan

Two days before Christmas my wonderful HP Laptop crashed. It was truly a "bah humbug" moment and hopefully I will be able to get it restored. The point of the matter is I am temporarily using my dad's monsterous computer until then and will not be able to upload personal pics. Not being able to upload pictures onto this computer, I have created a collage of some of my favorite presents.
                        It may not be the most well put together collage you've seen but bear with me.

The Gospel According to Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo; Urban Renewal Kimono Jacket; Cheap Monday Patch Jeans; Chanel 440 Gold Lame Nail Polish; Kardashian Konfidential; Betsey Johnson Tights.

Those are only some of my favorites gifts. I am truly grateful for all my gifts and I could not be happier with them. I had a wonderful Holiday with my family and I hope you guys did as well.

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment