Friday, February 25, 2011

Apple of my Eye

Here are some things I got at Michael's craft store today: feathers to make my own type of feather extensions (ha, who am I kidding, right?), a beautiful turquoise pendant, and eyeball stickers - because if you don't know, I'm obsessed with eyeballs.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the eyeball stickers, but I've found one use for them already!

And here I am sporting a pair of earrings I bought the other day from JC Penney. When I first saw them I just loved the unique shapes of them but my mom was saying they looked like a military patch or something. Then the other night at work, an old man was asking me about them and asking if my dad was in the military. Oh well, I still think they're cool looking besides their obvious military-esque aspect.

Meliss

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I need some of those eyeball stickers. So many possibilites!
    That last photo is really adorable- and the earrings do kinda look military patch-esque, which is most definitely a good thing. Love them : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, thanks for sharing!

    x Robine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the eyeball stickers on your computer! So so cute. And I love your new earrings. So glad I found your blog!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete